How Navarro Paving Does It Better
When it’s time to make updates to the home, it’s the inside that usually gets the attention.
However, it’s the outside that delivers the first impression.
Curb appeal says a lot about your home and who you are. Paving an asphalt driveway shows you’re willing to make an investment into your home and property that will benefit you and your family every day.
Why You Need to Pave Your Driveway
Every time you come in or go out of your property, you use a driveway. Without one, you’re stuck trudging through mud or weeds day after day.
An asphalt driveway provides strong and attractive access to your home you appreciate each day.
- Improve Appearance – The curb appeal brought by asphalt is unmatched by any other home improvement. It brings a polished and finished look to your property as well as gives you mess-free access to your home.
- Improve Safety – Having no driveway is a recipe for falls, injuries, and liability on your property. An asphalt driveway provides a reliable surface for you and your family.
8 Benefits of an Asphalt Driveway
These are just a few of the benefits an asphalt driveway provides:
- Stays Strong and Flexible During Winter – When the temperature drops during the winter, it creates a freeze-thaw cycle. If you don’t have an asphalt driveway, this cycle creates a pathway of mud and muck. Even if you have a concrete pad, the expanding and contracting of water causes the concrete to crack. Asphalt is naturally flexible and designed to withstand even harsh temperature changes.
- Affordable – The specific cost of installation can depend on a number of factors. However, asphalt is less expensive than concrete, sometimes even less than half the price.
- Attractive & Smooth Appearance – A brand-new asphalt driveway provides a sleek and smooth entrance to your home. The soft blacktop provides clean lines and a beautiful welcome to your family and guests.
- Longer Lifespan – The strength and durability of asphalt ensure that this surface will last for years. The average lifespan is about 15 years with very minimal maintenance.
- Easier to Repair – The base and middle layers of an asphalt driveway are permanent. If you end up with a surface-level crack, it is much easier to repair than concrete. Most homeowners can easily repair cracks or small holes themselves whereas concrete must be ripped out and re-poured.
- Fast Installation – Asphalt is a faster installation than either concrete or pavers. Concrete takes several days to cure before you can drive on it and the installation for pavers can be even longer.
- Skid-Resistant – If you have a steep driveway, steep pavement can be slippery and dangerous. Asphalt is naturally more skid-resistant when wet. However, your Jurupa Valley paving contractor can add a color coating that contains mineral aggregates to increase slip resistance and traction.
- Environmentally Friendly – Asphalt is recyclable and can be reused over and over. When one driveway is removed, it doesn’t go to waste. It can be broken down, reformed, and used again. Asphalt also requires 20% less energy to produce and construct than other pavement materials.
If you’re ready to get started with the asphalt paving process for your residential or commercial driveway, contact us at Navarro Paving today.
Types of Driveway Services We Provide
At Navarro Paving, we offer commercial, residential, and industrial asphalt driveway installation, repairs, and maintenance throughout Jurupa Valley, CA, and surrounding areas.
Whether you need to install a new driveway, repair an old one, or get a fresh new seal – we are there when you need us.
- Residential – A residential asphalt driveway can be installed in just one day. Once the prep work is done, the project doesn’t take very long to complete. The cure time for asphalt is minimal so you’ll be able to use it in no time!
- Commercial – Many businesses utilize driveways to carry out their everyday operations and provide safety for their customers. We work with local business owners to start our projects after hours to avoid any disruption to your business.
There are three common repairs we see in both residential and commercial driveways. These repairs can be completed quickly and easily, without disruption to your family or business.
- Crack Sealing – Crack sealing is commonly done before winter freezing to keep your asphalt completely sealed and protected. This is a great way to prevent hairline cracks from getting bigger.
- Sealcoating – Every few years, we recommend sealcoating the driveway to give it a fresh new blacktop. The sealcoating process also protects the asphalt from the elements.
- Pothole Repair – Potholes are rare, but if you do notice a pothole begin to develop, we will make sure it gets repaired quickly so it doesn’t lead to larger repairs or complete resurfacing.
To ensure you get the most out of your investment, we recommend driveway maintenance to spot issues with cracks, seal coating, and potholes.
For more details on our asphalt maintenance for both residential and commercial driveways in Jurupa Valley, CA, give us a call today!
FAQs About Driveway Paving
Why Choose Navarro Paving
Navarro Paving works with families and business owners throughout Jurupa Valley to provide safe and reliable asphalt paving.
We are a family-run business focused on honesty, integrity, and respect for each client.
Whether you need a new driveway or repairing an old one, we provide the best solution for your needs after a careful evaluation of your property in Jurupa Valley, CA. Our quotes provide honest and up-front pricing with no hidden fees or surprise costs.
Because our family cares for your family, we treat each home and business as if it were our own!
Choosing an Asphalt Contractor
Asphalt is a reliable choice for both residential and commercial driveways. It’s tough enough for even the biggest trucks, and still flexible enough to make it through the cold season with ease.
Whether you’re ready to replace your old driveway, or you’ve been waiting to install a new one – now is the time.
When you’re ready to get started on your asphalt driveway in Jurupa Valley, CA give us a call!