When your friends, family, or customers pull into your roadway, parking lot, or driveway, their first impression begins before they even reach the front door.
Clean, crisp, and beautiful asphalt creates an inviting atmosphere and adds value to your investment.
As one of the largest asphalt companies in Long Beach, CA, Navarro offers unmatched services for our commercial and residential customers.
Parking Lot Paving
Our team of contractors provide parking lot paving services for both residential and commercial purposes in Long Beach, CA. Whether you have a 500-car lot or a small front parking pad, you can quickly improve your curb appeal with a newly paved asphalt parking lot.
If you have a public access building in Long Beach, CA, you’ll need professional striping and re-striping to meet local rules and regulations including ADA requirements. Our paving contractor team provides a clean and well-organized parking lot to ensure orderliness and safety for employees and visitors.
Sealcoating for your asphalt surface preserves integrity and lifespan. Sealcoating is a recommended maintenance technique for your asphalt and should be done every 2-3 years by a trained contractor in Long Beach, CA.
Asphalt resurfacing extends the usable life of your asphalt by up to 10 years by replacing the top layer of your concrete and leaving the sub-base intact.
We cover crack filling, pothole repair, and a variety of asphalt pavement repairs in Long Beach, CA to keep your surface smooth and usable.
Handicap Ramp/ADA Ramp
Our paving contractors in Long Beach, CA will inspect and ensure that your parking lot is ADA-compliant with handicap ramps that meet both local and federal guidelines.
Enjoy curb appeal, good drainage, increased safety, and less stress on your vehicle with a functional and aesthetically pleasing asphalt driveway.
Benefits of Asphalt Paving
While there are several surface options, asphalt is unparalleled in the benefits it provides to both business and homeowners in Long Beach, CA.
- Saves Money – When compared to concrete, asphalt provides significant cost savings. The upfront cost is less than concrete, and requires less maintenance because it is more durable.
- Quick Installation – Also, the asphalt paving process is fast and can be done during business hours. This means that you can operate your business while our contractors work, reducing lost time.
- Easier to Maintain – Asphalt is easier and cheaper to maintain than other surface options. A routine cleaning and a sealcoat once every 2-3 years is all it takes.
- Noise Reduction – Asphalt pavement is often called quiet pavement because it can reduce noise by up to 3 decibels.
- Increased Property Value – A well-paved asphalt surface adds to your curb appeal and increases the value of your property if you are looking to sell in the next few years.
- Environmentally Friendly – Asphalt is 100% recyclable. By choosing asphalt, you will be doing your part to ensure a cleaner and more sustainable future for mankind.
- Durable – With a strategic maintenance plan and timely sealcoating, asphalt will withstand all external elements and can last up to 30 years.
How To Hire the Right Asphalt Paving Contractor
The paving contractor you choose for your paving project is very important.
Follow these steps to identify and hire the right contractor:
- Referrals – It’s always a good idea to start talking to people you trust and get personal recommendations from friends, family, colleagues, or neighbors. If possible, go check out the job to see the contractor’s quality firsthand.
- Check Company’s Website – Once you have a few contractors in mind, check out their website and online reviews. While personal views are typically more reliable, online reviews can give you a more broad look at the paving contractor’s reputation.
- Ask Detailed Questions – One of the best ways to evaluate the competence of your paving contractor is to ask detailed questions. Inquire about licensing, permits, experience, insurance, bonding, etc. If they seem uncomfortable or fumble around for the answer, move on.
- Request a Quote – Get multiple quotes to compare prices in your area. You may be surprised how much the price can vary between paving contractors, so it’s worth it to shop around for contractor pricing that meets your budget.
- Read the Contract – Always read the contract before you sign on any dotted lines. Make sure that you understand everything that is included (and what is not). If there is any guarantee to the work, be sure that it is in writing before committing to the project.
Why Work With Us?
With decades of experience in our community producing our own asphalt products, our reputation at Navarro speaks for itself.
A few of the things that set our paving contractors apart from the rest include:
- Customer Satisfaction – Our customers are our most important company asset. We understand that customer satisfaction is our responsibility, and we take those relationships seriously. We provide high-quality paving services with respect, honesty, and integrity.
- Honest and Effective – With each project, our contractors aim for the best solution not just the most expensive option. We don’t default to what brings in the most revenue for us, but what makes the best solution for you.
- Upfront Pricing – For each client, we provide an accurate quote with no hidden fees or last-minute “add-ons.” We are transparent with the cost, timing, and overall process for each project.
Get Started With Navarro Paving
The first impression is an essential part of pulling in new customers.
That is why it is important to keep your parking lot paving services up to date.
For both commercial and residential properties near Long Beach, California Navarro Paving is available to help with your surface needs.
If you are ready to start your next project with a paving contractor you can count on to do the job right, on time, and on budget, we would love to hear from you. Give us a call today!